- coronavirus, coronavirus genetics, coronavirus genome, coronavirus origin, coronavirus original story, coronavirus origins, coronavirus outbreak, coronavirus patient zero, coronavirus recap, coronavirus tracing, covid origins, covid-19, first case, first covid case, genetics, medical forensics, pandemic, patient zero, SArs cov 2 structure, SARS-CoV-2, what happened in china, wuhan, wuhan coronavirus, wuhan outbreak, wuhan wet market
While parts of the medical community are on the hunt for a vaccine against the coronavirus, others are on the hunt for its origin. While the first confirmed case was in China, the exact steps of the virus’s early progression are still unknown.... Read More | Share it now!
- airborne_infection, ARDS, bats, Case_fatality_rate, CDC, China, Complications_of_coronavirus, Coronaviridiae, coronavirus, covid-19, droplet_infection, Enveloped_viruses, epidemic, Hubei, Hubei_Province, human-to-human-transmission, India, Italy, Mechanical_ventilation, Microbiology, pandemic, RNA_viruses, SARS, SARS-CoV-2, Seattle, Severe_Acute_Respiratory_Syndrome, South_Korea, USA, virology, virus, What_are_the_symptoms_of_coronavirus?, What_is_the_treatment_of_coronavirus?, WHO, wildlife_market_in_Wuhan_Hubei_China, wuhan
😍🖼Animated Mnemonics (Picmonic): https://www.picmonic.com/viphookup/medicosis/
– With Picmonic, get your life back by studying less and remembering more. Medical and Nursing students say... Read More | Share it now!
- accident, actualité, artificiel, chauve-souris, Chine, confinement, coronavirus, COVID, covid-19, États-Unis, explication, fuite de labo, labo, labo P4, laboratoire, lac, le monde, lemonde, naturel, P4, pangolin, RaTG13, SARS-CoV-2, SRAS, Trump, virus, wuhan, zoonose
Et si le nouveau coronavirus avait été fabriqué en laboratoire ? La Chine nie en bloc, Donald Trump affirme au contraire « avoir des éléments », et un ancien prix Nobel de médecine, Luc Montagnier, parle d’« un travail de professionnel... Read More | Share it now!
- agriculture, animal market, animal markets, bat, bats, bioengineer, contagion, contagion coronavirus, corona virus, coronavirus, coronavirus animal market, coronavirus bats pangolin, coronavirus origins, COVID, covid animal market, covid-19, covid19, ebola, emerging viruses, game market, grant gallagher, jason kindrachuk, origins, pangolin, pangolin bat, pathogens, SARS-CoV-2, SARSCoV2, wet market, where did coronavirus come from, where is coronavirus from, wuhan, wuhan market, zoonotic
Jason Kindrachuk, PhD, explains the animal reservoir spillover events involved in the emergence of viruses like SARS-CoV-2.
Dr. Kindrachuk is a professor of viral pathogenesis at the Medical Microbiology Department of the University of Manitoba. This... Read More | Share it now!
In this video we have discussed about the recent C0r0n0Virus .
This C0r0navirus was officially named as SARS CoV 2 and it causes a disease called COVID 19.
... Read More | Share it now!