- CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, covid-19, Difference SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, Dr. Abby, Dr. Carlson, Episode 2, government, Infection Control Training, Project Firstline, public health, Ready, SARS-CoV-2, virus, Virus vs. Disease
Ever get confused about the relationship between SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, or want help explaining the difference to others? Project Firstline’s Dr. Abby Carlson will clear up the confusion in this episode of Inside Infection Control.
Comments on... Read More | Share it now!
- Andrew Pekosz, Andy Pekosz, biology, Bloomberg School, Bloomberg School of Public Health, coronavirus, COVID, covid-19, covid19, epidemic, graduate school of public health, illustration, immunology, infection, Johns Hopkins, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, lab science, medical illustration, Microbiology, molecular microbiology, pandemic, public health, public health grad school, Public Health School, SARS - CoV2, Science, virologist, virology, virus
How does SARS-CoV2 infect people, and what are researchers learning about its possible vulnerabilities?
In a richly illustrated infographic from Jennifer E. Fairman, which the Bloomberg School animated into this accompanying video, professor Andrew... Read More | Share it now!
- coronavirus, covid-19, covid19, infection, pandemic, prevention, public health, SARS - CoV2, SARS-CoV-2, SARSCoV2, WHO
This video will help you understand the basic microbiology of SARS-CoV-2 and describe its structural components. You will also learn how SARS-CoV-2 infects the cells and how it rapidly replicates. Lastly, we will examine researchers potential... Read More | Share it now!
- Butantan Institute, China, coronavirus, COVID, covid-19, Divulgação Científica, Educação, education, epidemia, health, Instituto Butantan, Pesquisa, public health, research, Saúde, Saúde Pública, vaccine, Vacina, virus
Coronavírus é uma grande família de vírus que causa infecções respiratórias. Em dezembro de 2019, um novo tipo de coronavírus, que ainda não havia sido identificado, apareceu na China e rapidamente se espalhou pelo mundo. Como é um vírus... Read More | Share it now!
- Butantan Institute, coronavirus, covid-19, Divulgação Científica, Educação, education, epidemia, health, infecção, Instituto Butantan, pandemia, Pesquisa, public health, research, SARS-CoV-2, Saúde, Saúde Pública, vaccine, Vacina, virus, vírus respiratórios
Os vírus não estão sós: fazem dupla com o hospedeiro! Os virologistas Renato Astray e Viviane Botosso voltam com mais um vídeo do Canal Butantan. Desta vez, ambos falam de certos detalhes dos vírus e da resposta imune provocada pela entrada... Read More | Share it now!