- Andrew Pekosz, Andy Pekosz, biology, Bloomberg School, Bloomberg School of Public Health, coronavirus, COVID, covid-19, covid19, epidemic, graduate school of public health, illustration, immunology, infection, Johns Hopkins, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, lab science, medical illustration, Microbiology, molecular microbiology, pandemic, public health, public health grad school, Public Health School, SARS - CoV2, Science, virologist, virology, virus
How does SARS-CoV2 infect people, and what are researchers learning about its possible vulnerabilities?
In a richly illustrated infographic from Jennifer E. Fairman, which the Bloomberg School animated into this accompanying video, professor Andrew... Read More | Share it now!
- biology, campbell, coronavirus, COVID, covid-19, disease, epidemic, health, human biology, human body, medical education, medicine, mutation, mutations, nclex, nurse education, nursing, pandemic, pathophysiology, physiology, viral mutation, virus
Cell, Making Sense of Mutation: What D614G Means for the COVID-19 Pandemic Remains Unclear
The SARS-CoV-2 virus has a low mutation... Read More | Share it now!
- airborne_infection, ARDS, bats, Case_fatality_rate, CDC, China, Complications_of_coronavirus, Coronaviridiae, coronavirus, covid-19, droplet_infection, Enveloped_viruses, epidemic, Hubei, Hubei_Province, human-to-human-transmission, India, Italy, Mechanical_ventilation, Microbiology, pandemic, RNA_viruses, SARS, SARS-CoV-2, Seattle, Severe_Acute_Respiratory_Syndrome, South_Korea, USA, virology, virus, What_are_the_symptoms_of_coronavirus?, What_is_the_treatment_of_coronavirus?, WHO, wildlife_market_in_Wuhan_Hubei_China, wuhan
😍🖼Animated Mnemonics (Picmonic): https://www.picmonic.com/viphookup/medicosis/
– With Picmonic, get your life back by studying less and remembering more. Medical and Nursing students say... Read More | Share it now!
- Barcelona, coronavirus, covid-19, covid19, epidemic, Global Health, Immunization, immunology, ISGlobal, Jordi Sunyer, pandemic, public health, SARS-CoV-2, virology, virus
The pandemic caused by the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) has generated and continues to generate questions every day. These short videos try to provide a short and clear answer to some of these issues.
... Read More | Share it now!
- alveolar, anatomy, ARDS, betacoronavirus, cause, corona, coronavirus, covid-19, covid19, epidemic, fatality rate, healthcare, human, lungs, lungs diseases, mechanism, medical, medicine, MERS, Microbiology, mutations, pandemic, pathogenesis, pathology, pathophysiology, patient education, pneumonia, public health, pulmonary infection, pulmonology, respiratory mucosa, respiratory system, SARS, SARS-CoV-2, spikes, structure of SARS-CoV-2, tutorial, viral infection, viral life cycle, virus, yt:quality=high
Overview of coronavirus family, origin of SARS-CoV-2, viral structure and life cycle, pathophysiology. This video and other related images/videos (in HD) are available for instant download licensing here :... Read More | Share it now!